Dr. Monica Tantraphol Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Monica Tantraphol?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Monica Tantraphol?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 2nd, 2011

Monica S Tantraphol, MD

I quit the 3-4 men who failed to/mis-diagnosed my hypothyroidism. Call her Doctor T if you can't say her name... She's nice, she cares. The old guys get tired and lose their hearing. Most of the young doctors now get their books written by the drug pushers. For me, more drugs does not equate entirely to longer, better life. Dr. Tantraphol does not parrot the drug companies rhetoric like most of the younger doctors. My best guess is this one was the smart one in her school and classes; leader, smart, quickstudy.Medicine is not my thing, but I've so learned to say no to a handful of 6 kinds of new drugs. She does not use this approach for which I'm very grateful. Listens, runs tests related to symptoms. Very nice person; walked away feeling like my new MD is my friend.I'm a guy. 3-4 men missed my hypothyroid and (related) hyperlipidemia completely * and * once the women diagnosed it, the guys did not stay on top of it like the lady endo-doctor. I feel like women rule medicine, now. I grew up in the all men days of doctors.

September 17th, 2015