Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Monica Thakar
Dr. Monica Thakar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Thakar is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Campus, Seattle Children`s Hospital and Children's Hospital of WI - Kenosha. She speaks English.
Dr. Monica Thakar has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Monica Thakar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. Michael Levas
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi9
Dr. Robert Kliegman
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi43
Dr. Charles Durkee
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi42