A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Thomson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Thomson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Thomson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thomson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Monica J. Thomson practice?
Dr. Monica Thomson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, MI and Belleville, MI.
See Canton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.