Dr. Monica Trail Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Monica Trail?

Best dermatologist ever!

Posted on April 19th, 2016

She saved my life!

Posted on December 24th, 2015

Because of insurance changes, I saw Dr. Trail earlier this year for the first time. I had been diagnosed with a rash and given treatment by another dermatologist. I just assumed it would never get better. So when I saw Dr Trail, I just expected her to refill the cream the other doctor gave me. Instead, she asked me some questions and then said she wanted to run some tests. Specifically she was looking for lupus. I didn't want to hear it but she ended up being right. So now I'm being treated for SLE and protecting my kidneys and my whole body. Not just my skin! So I tell people she saved my life! And the whole time she was caring and nice.

Incompetent

Posted on November 4th, 2015

Incompetent

Bad doctor

Posted on May 19th, 2015

Monica is the worst doctor I have ever been too. She does not deserve a medical license. Her treatments caused me unneeded pain. I will be seeing a new doctor.

I highly recommend her!

Posted on February 5th, 2015

Don't believe the negative reviews! I was seeing another dermatologist & was misdiagnosed. But, Dr Trail got it right. And she's always been courteous fun and caring. I highly recommend her.

Posted on December 7th, 2014

Monica Trail is not a compassionate or ethical doctor. I do not see how they let some doctors practice medicine. I will never go to her again.

Thank you Dr Trail!

Posted on November 6th, 2014

She really helped me with my problem.

Excellent dermatologist

Posted on July 8th, 2014

I've seen her about 6 times over the last 3 years. She's been kind, compassionate, caring & accurate. Because I trust her I've sent my parents & son to see her too. We agree- she's an excellent dermatologist .

Bad doctor

Posted on May 10th, 2014

Worst doctor in the world!!!

Posted on April 30th, 2014

I was very hesitate to see this Doctor due to some bad reviews but I never let other peoples opinions interfere with my owns. And I am happy to say that Dr Monica Trail was a very pleasant person and did take her time to explain in details all my concerns and Explained all my options.. I really felt that she was very professional,polite and very nice .

Harmed Me as a Patient!!!!

Posted on January 3rd, 2014

I agree with the below reviews about how terrible she is as a doctor. She is overconfident, and misdiagnosed me, as well as having a terrible understanding of medical knowledge providing treatment that harmed me. As said by many of the other patients, this doctor treated them incorrectly and should have her medical degree ascertained, as she harms her patients through bad poor decisions, based off a shallow and not complex understanding of medical science. On top of this she is rude and did not listen to me as a patient. From my experience steer clear of this doctor and go to someone who can help you without hurting you in the process. You will save yourself!

Avoid Her!

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

Monica Trail is the worst doctor I have had in my life. Please steer clear of her, because she made my medical condition so much worse. She is over confident and it will drastically affect your life. She deserves to get her medical license taken away. Her treatment on me made my condition worse.