Dr. Monica Trail MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Porter Ranch, CA

3.2

December 24th, 2015
She saved my life!
Because of insurance changes, I saw Dr. Trail earlier this year for the first time. I had been diagnosed with a rash and given treatment by another dermatologist. I just assumed it would never get better. So when I saw Dr Trail, I just expected her to refill the cream the other doctor gave me. Instead, she asked me some questions and then said she wanted to run some tests. Specifically she was looking for lupus. I didn't want to hear it but she ended up being right. So now I'm being treated for SLE and protecting my kidneys and my whole body. Not just my skin! So I tell people she saved my life! And the whole time she was caring and nice.

November 4th, 2015
Incompetent
Incompetent

May 19th, 2015
Bad doctor
Monica is the worst doctor I have ever been too. She does not deserve a medical license. Her treatments caused me unneeded pain. I will be seeing a new doctor.

February 4th, 2015
I highly recommend her!
Don't believe the negative reviews! I was seeing another dermatologist & was misdiagnosed. But, Dr Trail got it right. And she's always been courteous fun and caring. I highly recommend her.

December 7th, 2014
Monica Trail is not a compassionate or ethical doctor. I do not see how they let some doctors practice medicine. I will never go to her again.

November 6th, 2014
Thank you Dr Trail!
She really helped me with my problem.

July 8th, 2014
Excellent dermatologist
I've seen her about 6 times over the last 3 years. She's been kind, compassionate, caring & accurate. Because I trust her I've sent my parents & son to see her too. We agree- she's an excellent dermatologist.

May 10th, 2014
Bad doctor
Worst doctor in the world!!!

April 30th, 2014
I was very hesitate to see this Doctor due to some bad reviews but I never let other peoples opinions interfere with my owns. And I am happy to say that Dr Monica Trail was a very pleasant person and did take her time to explain in details all my concerns and Explained all my options.. I really felt that she was very professional,polite and very nice .

January 3rd, 2014
Harmed Me as a Patient!!!!
I agree with the below reviews about how terrible she is as a doctor. She is overconfident, and misdiagnosed me, as well as having a terrible understanding of medical knowledge providing treatment that harmed me. As said by many of the other patients, this doctor treated them incorrectly and should have her medical degree ascertained, as she harms her patients through bad poor decisions, based off a shallow and not complex understanding of medical science. On top of this she is rude and did not listen to me as a patient. From my experience steer clear of this doctor and go to someone who can help you without hurting you in the process. You will save yourself!

November 22nd, 2013
Avoid Her!
Monica Trail is the worst doctor I have had in my life. Please steer clear of her, because she made my medical condition so much worse. She is over confident and it will drastically affect your life. She deserves to get her medical license taken away. Her treatment on me made my condition worse.

October 11th, 2013
Misdiagnosed my condition costing me time and money
I went to Dr. Trail in 2010 when I had a mysterious lump on my finger. She came in for 2 minutes or less, diagnosed it as a "cluster of warts" which I later learned was incorrect, and burned it along with burning other parts if my hand which had no visible warts. I came back in two weeks and recieved the same incorrect treatment (from the Dr. whom I once again saw for one minute). In the end, this misdiagnosis of warts for what really was an "inclusion cyst," cost me almost a thousand dollars with no results. As a student at the time, this was a terrible expense and prediciment. Three years later,I finally had the means to see a hand specialist who quickly diagnosed the problem and removed the cyst surgically. I have nothing personal against Dr. Trail however, her quick misdiagnosis cost me money and caused me mental and physical pain. I hope in the future she spends more time with patients before being so quick to judge.