A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Trujillo-Valencia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trujillo-Valencia
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Trujillo-Valencia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Trujillo-Valencia graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Trujillo-Valencia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- McAllen Medical Center
- Mission Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Rosa Trujillo-Valencia MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Monica R. Trujillo-Valencia practice?
- Dr. Monica Trujillo-Valencia has 1 office location.
Dr. Monica Trujillo-Valencia practices Infectious Disease and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Edinburg, TX.
See Edinburg Infectious Disease Doctors and Edinburg Pediatric Specialists.