Dr. Monica Tung Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Monica Tung?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Monica Tung?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

June 14th, 2013

Wow. What a rare and great doctor.

Wow. What a rare and great doctor. I went to ER for some real issues and she was awesome from the beginning that she saw me. She was patient, asked great questions to evaluate me properly, was calm, gave complete answers to my hard questions. She seemed to really care about me as a person and not a number. The time that she took was one main example of this too, since I'm sure that she was swamped since in ER! I can't say enough about this Dr. Monica Tung. Thank goodness that we have medical professionals at this caliber. I'm better now and out of ER. Just being monitored for now.

Type 2 Diabetes