Dr. Monica Valenzuela-Gamm Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Monica Valenzuela-Gamm?

July 22nd, 2015

Today was my first visit with Dr. Valenzuela and she and her staff were amazing. She took her time and thoroughly explained everything we talked about. I can’t express what a nice experience it was.

June 17th, 2015

delivery

Dr Valenzuela was awesome during my long delivery. Afte being in labor for 30 hours she was so patient in allowing me to deliver at my own pace and respected my doula and birth plan, she was patient, warm and informative. I would deliver with her again.

February 11th, 2014

I am sooo frustrated with this office. They have NO respect for patients or their time! It seems the doctors do not want to see the patients, instead they pass them off to the P.A. Each year when I call to schedule my annual exam they tell me the doctor’s first available appointment is two months out, but I could see the P.A. in two weeks. I saw the P.A. many times. Then last year I said I would like to see the doctor I’ll plan ahead and wait the two months. The day before my appointment I got a call from the doctor’s office explaining she was “on-call” the next day and would not be able to see me, I would have to reschedule. The doctor’s next available appointment is two months out, but she could work me in in one month since they inconvenienced me or I could see the P.A. in two weeks. Are you kidding? You cancel on me the day before and expect me to wait another month. I wanted to move on to another doctor right then, but it was December. I knew I was quite busy with the holidays wasn’t sure if I could get in as a new patient at another office. So I waited another month. Since she was “working me in” there wasn’t any flexibility in the appointment time. I had to take time off work to go to my appointment. When I got there I waited for probably an hour before they told me the doctor wasn’t even there. She apparently was in surgery and was due back “anytime”. After another hour, they said I could continue to wait or see the P.A.! At this point it was months after my scheduled time and I had already committed hours in this day so I saw the P.A. and told myself I would not come back the following year. Well that year flew by and I didn’t look into getting another doctor, so I thought I would give them another chance and I called for my appointment with the doctor. It was scheduled for today. I had to leave work early to get there. I realized I was running a little behind schedule, so I called while in route to tell them I would be about 10 minutes late. They said no problem…see you soon. A few minutes later a different person called me back to reschedule my appointment since I missed it. I explained I hadn’t missed it, that I was two minutes away, and that I had already called in to explain as much. She said I could not be seen today, that their office policy allows only a ten minute grace period. I briefly shared with her my frustrations about their office how they treat their patients. She didn’t seem to care. I told her rescheduling will not be necessary, because I have no intention to return to that office. Her response was okay I’ll make a note of it. So apparently, they don’t want or need me as a patient. If I am one minute pass their grace period they have no time for me. I inconvenienced them by eleven minutes and they found that unacceptable when they have inconvenienced me for hours, days, months!! If you respect your time at all, know that this office will have no respect for you. Honestly, I think the doctor is probably ok if you could ever see her; however that doesn’t seem possible. I strongly urge you to find another office now.

July 18th, 2013

Wonderful OBGYN

Dr. Valenzuela is a wonderful, easygoing, and caring doctor. I simply cannot understand where all these negative reviews are coming from. She has been nothing but kind, respectful, and professional with me every single time I have seen her. She listens to her patients and makes them feel important. I can't say enough good things about her.

June 11th, 2013

wife ex patient

I strongly suggest getting a second opinion when she recommends any type of surgery. Recommended surgery for wife, based on a inconclusive ultra sound. Had to go to two different doctors to get opinion. Both were horrified at the recommendation. They where confused as she was going to recommend hysterectomy.

October 27th, 2011

An AWESOME OB!

Dr. Gamm (Now Dr. Forbes) delivered both of my kids via cesarean. She did an amazing job and provided outstanding prenatal and postnatal support. I had issues with preterm labor, and she took them seriously. Dr. Gamm is also super-friendly and made me feel at ease during my c-sections. I moved an hour away and I'm considering going back to her to deliver my 3rd!!

April 12th, 2011

Horrible physician. Arrogant is an understatement. God-complex much??

January 17th, 2011

Best OB!!!

Dr. Valenzuela is wonderful!!! She has been my doctor for 6 years now. She takes her time with you to explain things in patient talk and doesn't get all medical unless she needs to. When leaving her office you feel like you just went to visit a friend. Her fellow doctors in the office are wonderful too.If you want to have the best OB you can find you must go visit this office of doctors!=)

October 18th, 2010

If you are looking for a dr that will spend as much time as you need to discuss problems or questions, she is all of that and more.

October 5th, 2010

Malorie Shipp

I have the upmost respect for Dr. Valenzuela! When other OBGYN's missed diagnosis me (because they wouldn't listen to me), Monica said, "You knew your body better then I do"), she really heard what I was saying and we realized together I had BEEN HEMORRHAGING, almost needing a blood transfusion. Instead she preformed a minor procedure and the bleeding stoped!

April 11th, 2017