Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Monica Vandivort
Dr. Monica Vandivort, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ, with other offices in Sierra Vista, AZ and Sierra Vista, AZ (and 1 other location). She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Vandivort is affiliated with Banner-University Medical Center South and Sierra Vista Regional Health Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Monica Vandivort has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Monica Vandivort is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. Santhosh Gheevarghese John
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Tucson, AZ 0.01 mi13
Dr. Eugene Trowers
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Tucson, AZ 0.01 mi40
Dr. Afshin Sam
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Tucson, AZ 0.01 mi18