A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Vavilala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Vavilala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Vavilala, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Intraoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Vavilala graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vavilala has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Shanta Vavilala MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Monica S. Vavilala practice?
- Dr. Monica Vavilala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Monica Vavilala practices Anesthesiology and Pediatrics near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Anesthesiologists and Seattle Pediatricians.