A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Vavilala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Vavilala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Vavilala, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Intraoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Vavilala graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vavilala has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Harborview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vavilala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Monica S. Vavilala practice?
Dr. Monica Vavilala practices Anesthesiology, General Practice, Emergency Medicine, and Pediatrics near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Anesthesiologists, Seattle General Practitioners, Seattle Emergency Physicians, and Seattle Pediatricians.