A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Verma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Verma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Children S Hospital
- Scott & White Santa Fe Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Verma MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Monica Verma practice?
- Dr. Monica Verma has 4 office locations.
Dr. Monica Verma practices Ophthalmology near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MO.
See Temple Ophthalmologists.