Dr. Monica Vidal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Monica Vidal?

Posted on August 16th, 2016

Good doctor, she does take care of you, and seems to care but she appears to be over worked

Love the doctor

Posted on June 7th, 2015

Doctor is awesome -very nice and on point I wish the staff was as nice - They often talk amongst each other, leaving you standing at the counter unacknowledged -drives me crazy, makes you feel like you are intruding on their day, but I guess that is because my granddaughter is on medical after loosing both parents.

Author

Posted on September 10th, 2014

I can't believe this woman is still practicing medicine. She is an intimidating, smug, vile woman. I left the office in tears as she berated me for absolutely no reason. She told me I didn't deserve to have tests I've had done in the past. She called me a liar. She was practically foaming at the mouth. And I never found out why she treated me so horribly. I complained about her in detail. Why does she still have a job?

Horrible

Posted on April 17th, 2014

It's takes several weeks to get an appointment to see the doctor. When you finally get you appointment and go in you can wait anywhere from an hour to 4 hours. Dr. Vidal is only in the room with you for a 5 minutes at the most. While she is in the room with you she is very rude and disrespectful. She doesn't listen and will over talk you. Don't ask her to look at paperwork because she won't and in fact she will throw a fit. My husband is a diabetic and an amputee, he needed her to do a physical and fill out paperwork that was about the physical and about his diabetes for the dmv and for the lawyers involved in his disability case. Sh freaked out and start screaming at him. She told him he can't force her to fill out the paperwork and he told her she didn't have to fill it out but he was at least asking her to read it. She continued to yell and ultimately told him to find a new doctor. She is absolutely horrible. I would highly recommend that if you have serious medical issues to not go to her. Go to a "real" doctor

Posted on April 25th, 2017