Dr. Monica Vohmann MD Patient Reviews

3.9

July 14th, 2016
Questionable Bedside Manner
Dr. Vohmann has great information and medical knowledge but the way she shares it is somewhat degrading especially, in a highly educated area, such as Madison. Her tone and way of answering questions was arrogant and annoyed. I do not doubt her qualifications, but I expect better bedside manner from physicians. I did research her before attending my appointment and found some things she has written online as off-putting and demanding. Follow-up medical advice from Dr. Vohmann for an ongoing medical issue was very limited. I am really disappointed with this experience and hope you have a much better visit!

September 28th, 2011
can't recommend
Would not recommend this doctor. Saw her a number of times to give her the benefit of the doubt but then she seriously misdiagnosed a family member who is now dealing with the permanent consequences of her error. Before that, whenever I saw her she never listened and had the attitude that she's always right no matter what, before bothering to hear the entire story.Pretty lousy.

December 27th, 2010
competent and kind
Dr. Vohmann has very much helped me throughout my pregnancy. She is thorough and attentive to details. Her bedside manners are above and beyond those of most doctors. She is truly an exceptional practitioner.

October 4th, 2010
I had two pregnancies followed by Dr. Vohmann. My primary was Dr. Bull but if I had to do it again I would choose Dr. Vohmann hands down. She made herself available even giving her cell number in case I had concerns or questions. She did deliver my first child and was so caring and understanding through out the process. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to see a doctor who actually cares about her patients and their family!

February 12th, 2010
Smart great and caring Doctor
Dr. Vohmann is the finest MD's Ive ever seen. She is very thoughtful, listens carefully and explains her prognosis' very well. I never walk away feeling uninformed or rushed out the door. She takes her time and answers all questions. I truly believe she cares for her patients and I count myself lucky to be in her care.