Dr. Monica Weinberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Monica Weinberg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 3rd, 2016

Incredible doctor

Dr. Weinberg is hands down the best internist I've ever seen. I moved out of NYC two years ago and I have yet to find any doctor who ever remotely compares to Dr. Weinberg. She is the most proactive doctor I've ever had - every time I had blood work or tests taken, she personally would call to discuss the results with me, usually withing 24 hours. Every other doctor I've had, its usually silence after. I have referred everyone of my friends and family to her and would rush back to her practice if I ever were to move back to NYC.

September 19th, 2012

M.A.

Dr. Weinberg came off a recommendation from a friend of mine two years ago, and she is hands down the best female internist I have ever had. She is incredibly thorough, efficient and caring. She is very smart, and has earned my trust with her spot-on diagnoses. Each time I have come in with a problem, she has not only ordered all the appropriate tests but personally followed up on the results of each one of those tests. I have never had another doctor who personally followed up -- typically other doctors you have to call and bug them, or they will send you an email a week later.Overall -- I couldn't ask for a better internist and so lucky to have found her.

April 12th, 2010

Caring Primary Care Physician

I use Dr. Weinberg as my primary care physician. She is always nice and thorough. Tests and vaccines are conducted on site. I always receive a follow-up email with lab results and a note from Dr. Weinberg. I recommend using the MHMG web log in to schedule appointments if you're an existing patient...it's very convenient and easy.

August 14th, 2008

I recently started seeing Dr. Weinberg and have been really happy overall. I appreciate when a doctor takes the time to follow up with me, and Dr. Weinberg always does this. I never feel like I'm being rushed, or that I'm not being listened to. She seems to genuinely care about her patients. I would recommend her wholeheartedly. My only complaint is that when I called the office once, whomever I spoke to was incredibly rude to me and not helpful at all. I'm not sure if this was her secretary, or a receptionist, but I wish I would've gotten her name so I could report her behavior.

September 16th, 2017