A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monifa Seawell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monifa Seawell is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seawell
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seawell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Seawell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monifa S Seawell MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Monifa S. Seawell practice?
- Dr. Monifa Seawell has 1 office location.
Dr. Monifa Seawell practices Psychiatry near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Psychiatrists.