A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monifa Seawell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seawell
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Seawell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Seawell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monifa S Seawell MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Monifa S. Seawell practice?
- Dr. Monifa Seawell has 1 office location.
Dr. Monifa Seawell practices Psychiatry near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Psychiatrists.