A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monika Arora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monika Arora MD is a female Internist and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Monika Arora practice?
- Dr. Monika Arora has 1 office location.
Dr. Monika Arora practices Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.