A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monika Sanghavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monika Sanghavi is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanghavi
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sanghavi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monika Sanghavi MD is a female Internist and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Monika Sanghavi practice?
- Dr. Monika Sanghavi has 1 office location.
Dr. Monika Sanghavi practices Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.