A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monika Bajaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monika Bajaj, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Insulin Resistance
Education & Awards
Dr. Bajaj has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monika Bajaj BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Monika Bajaj practice?
- Dr. Monika Bajaj has 1 office location.
Dr. Monika Bajaj practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.