A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monika Goyal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monika Goyal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goyal graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Goyal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monika Kumari Goyal MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Monika K. Goyal practice?
- Dr. Monika Goyal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Monika Goyal practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Washington Pediatricians.