A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monika Herdzik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monika Herdzik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herdzik
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Herdzik graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Herdzik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monika Anna Herdzik MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Monika A. Herdzik practice?
- Dr. Monika Herdzik has 1 office location.
Dr. Monika Herdzik practices Family Medicine near Gladwin, MI.
See Gladwin Primary Care Doctors.