A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monika Herdzik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monika Herdzik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herdzik
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herdzik Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Herdzik graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Herdzik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monika Anna Herdzik MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Monika A. Herdzik practice?
- Dr. Monika Herdzik has 1 office location.
Dr. Monika Herdzik practices Family Medicine near Gladwin, MI.
See Gladwin Primary Care Doctors.