A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monika Kapur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monika Kapur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monika Kapur, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapur graduated from Vinnytsia National Medical University Named For Pirogov.
Dr. Kapur has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monika Pahwa Kapur MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Monika P. Kapur practice?
- Dr. Monika Kapur has 4 office locations.
Dr. Monika Kapur practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.