Learn more about Dr. Monika Koganti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monika Koganti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koganti
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koganti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monika Koganti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Koganti graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Koganti has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monika Koganti MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Monika Koganti practice?
- Dr. Monika Koganti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Monika Koganti practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Princeton Internists, Princeton Critical Care Practitioners, and Princeton Pulmonologists.