A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monika Koganti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monika Koganti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monika Koganti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Koganti graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Koganti has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monika Koganti MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Monika Koganti practice?
- Dr. Monika Koganti has 4 office locations.
Dr. Monika Koganti practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Plainsboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Plainsboro Internists, Plainsboro Critical Care Practitioners, and Plainsboro Pulmonologists.