A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monika Korff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monika Korff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monika Korff, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
Education & Awards
Dr. Korff graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Korff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monika Korff MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Monika Korff practice?
- Dr. Monika Korff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Monika Korff practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MD.
See Baltimore Allergists and Baltimore Internists.