A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monika Korff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monika Korff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korff
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Korff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monika Korff, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Korff graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Korff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monika Korff MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Monika Korff practice?
- Dr. Monika Korff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Monika Korff practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Ellicott City, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MD and Baltimore, MD.
See Ellicott City Allergists and Ellicott City Internists.