A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monika Lastowiecka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monika Lastowiecka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monika Lastowiecka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lastowiecka graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lastowiecka has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monika Katarzyna Lastowiecka MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Monika K. Lastowiecka practice?
- Dr. Monika Lastowiecka has 1 office location.
Dr. Monika Lastowiecka practices Internal Medicine near Schaumburg, IL.
See Schaumburg Internists.