A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monika Mannan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monika Mannan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monika Mannan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mannan graduated from Silchar Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mannan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monika undefined Mannan MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Monika u. Mannan practice?
- Dr. Monika Mannan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Monika Mannan practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Endocrinologists.