A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monika Modlinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monika Modlinski, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Modlinski graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Modlinski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Childrens Hospital Colorado
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monika Modlinski MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Monika Modlinski practice?
- Dr. Monika Modlinski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Monika Modlinski practices Anesthesiology near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Colchester, VT and Denver, CO.
See Burlington Anesthesiologists.