A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monika Mohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monika Mohan, Rheumatologist, Internist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monika Mohan, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lupus Vulgaris
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohan graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mohan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monika Mohan MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Monika Mohan practice?
- Dr. Monika Mohan has 1 office location.
Dr. Monika Mohan practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Internists and Lansing Rheumatologists.