Dr. Monika Mohan Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Monika Mohan?

July 12th, 2017

Kind, professional, knowledgeable doctor. Helped me through a rough time! Has my RA under control.

December 15th, 2015

good doctor

A good doctor , I recommend her to everyone that has been diagnosed with arthritis , she is accurate, courteous, she listens to what your going through, when she gets test she goes over them (I get them 1 month in advance) never a problem, insurances are right on, clean office, no problems.

October 5th, 2015

I had an initial visit this week. The PA asked me all of the same questions that were on the forms they sent me to fill out and mailed to them at least three weeks prior to my appointment. I also gave her the previous lab work I had gotten. The PA said she would go over my information and let me know what would be done. When she returned she said I needed repeat labs, and multiple X-rays. At the same time the Dr. walked in, introduced herself and left. Just that quick. Then the PA commented if I didn't have RA then there was nothing they could do for me. I have osteoarthritis and fibromyalgia, not RA. they could have stated this upfront and saved me a lot of time. The PA refused to refill meds I've been on by my previous Rheumatologist. I have very little need for this doctor. They have left me in a real bind so far as my med routine goes.

October 2nd, 2015

She's Useless

Did not examine me at all and did not listen to me. She reordered antibody, etc. labs I'd already had done that were negative and would not change. When I reminded her she said she was reordering them anyway. The labs are expensive, just milking insurance. She ordered x-rays that have the highest radiation dose, lower spine, despite the fact that I had no complaints about my lower back. She refused to order x-rays of the areas that actually hurt. She said my primary care needed to. She wouldn't look at my records. 2 appointments and she said I needed to go to a university that was capable of diagnosing. She was an idiot and wasted my time as my condition deteriorates. Avoid!

July 9th, 2015

There is a reason ratings are low....

Beware of this office. They have a tendency to make appointments for followups, get you in, and tell you the results are not in yet...only to bill your insurance company for a FULL office visit. Billing (DAWN) is VERY VERY rude, as well. I ended up putting a stop payment on a check because of her attitude. Milking the insurance companies....you've been warned.

April 14th, 2015

Look else where

She spends no time with me. When I asked her questions about mu diagnose she rushed me out of the room no prognosis, I don't know what this disease going to do to my body. I'm depressed sad and hurt. All she gave me was meds.

February 22nd, 2013

A fruitless experience

The total amount of time spent with me for the two appointments was five minutes. No time for questions or next steps. Her statements were based on outdated information from my medical records. I cannot recommend her to anyone else.

August 10th, 2012

Most amazing doctor in town!!!!

Dr Mohan is so caring, considerate and thoughtful! She explains everything is great detail and really listens to her patients concerns. With autoimmune disorders life can be very frustrating, Dr Mohan and her staff are so wonderful and reassuring, it makes the dark clouds a little brighter :-D

February 10th, 2012

Dr. Mohan is the only rheumatologist that has addressed my husbands needs without just pushing pills on him. I would highly recommend her to everyone that is dealing with arthritis.

August 27th, 2017