A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monika Niemiec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Niemiec
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Niemiec graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monika Niemiec MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Monika Niemiec practice?
- Dr. Monika Niemiec has 1 office location.
Dr. Monika Niemiec practices Cardiology near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Cardiologists.