A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monika Niemiec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Niemiec
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Niemiec Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Niemiec graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monika Niemiec MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Monika Niemiec practice?
- Dr. Monika Niemiec has 1 office location.
Dr. Monika Niemiec practices Cardiology near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Cardiologists.