A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monika Singhal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monika Singhal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singhal
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singhal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monika Singhal, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Singhal graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Singhal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Good Shephard
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monika Desai Singhal MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Monika D. Singhal practice?
- Dr. Monika Singhal has 1 office location.
Dr. Monika Singhal practices Psychiatry near Longview, TX.
See Longview Psychiatrists.