Dr. Monika Singhal MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Longview, TX

3.8

August 2nd, 2016
Very nice, listens & responds to your questions.
She's compassionate & listened well. Other Doctors don't compair to her sincere concerns for her patients, she's more than expected.

August 1st, 2016
The Greatest
The first time Dr. Singhal saw me she adjusted my Meds n I've been fine ever since

June 12th, 2016
Dr. Monika Singhal is an excellent doctor. She listens to you. She is very compassionate and takes my health seriously. She is never in a hurry to get you out of her office.

June 2nd, 2016
She is very smart in regard to pharmaceuticals

May 23rd, 2016
My doc
Dr Monika Singhal is a very good doctor I really like her and she's a good listener. Wouldn't have another doc :)

May 6th, 2016
We have a good patient - physician relationship.

April 15th, 2016
Great doctor listens good and gives the rights medications

June 12th, 2015
Dr. Singhal has no business being in mental health.

December 4th, 2014
Go to someone else.
I used this doctor for over a year after leaving an impatient rehab for substance abuse. She never took the time to understand me. She wanted me in and out of her office as quickly as possible and I was only there for antidepressants because I had landed myself in rehab by self medicating. I was never in her office for more than 10 minutes and I feel like I wasted that year by even seeing her. I am still depressed and nothing has changed. I got on here to find a new doctor and felt strongly enough against her and her practices to write a review of my own. If you are struggling or if you need someone who will care about you one on one, please see someone else. She is not a good doctor and does not care about her patients as well as I can see. I hope you find someone helpful.

August 13th, 2014
Wreaks of arrogance
This doctor is very arrogant and condescending. She doesn't care what effect she has on patients just as long as she's right in her own head. I had to wait for an hour and a half past my appt. time to see her. She snapped at me and was obstinate. I hope enough bad reviews will eventually force her out of this field, because she's judgemental and crazy.

July 5th, 2013
I agree with the previous reviews I was getting off an antidepressant and she told me to just quit taking cold turkey I was on it for 8 months .... ruuned my life totally messed me up. And im sooo angry about the meds and angry about being worst as well never get on antidepressants! !!

March 9th, 2013
Would not recommend if you can afford anywhere else to go
I have to agree with the previous reviewer....and, this doctor allows almost NO time for your visit. As I sat and watched 7-8 people go in, she has her patients staggered in 10-15 minute increments, which allows NO time to communicate in a worthwhile manner. I had to wait an extra hour past my appointment because they overbook so badly. Her rates are cheaper than some, which may be why she rushes people through her office, but it is not helpful to the patient, at all. I too have medication concerns, and I was basically brushed off during my last visit. I'm to the point of feeling as though I can't do anything due to being dizzy and feeling sick all the time, and in the beginning my problem was not terribly bad, but now it has progressed. I feel improper medication with side effects is probably why....Bottom line, if I can find another affordable doctor I will be changing as soon as possible. I recommend being careful to those who are on medication because you probably won't get much help in regards to a realistic treatment plan with this doctor. Plus, she will often refer you to the LPC in the next room, and that is just common sense talk therapy that is very basic and not very helpful either....I'm also leaning towards thinking that the field of psychiatry is just pseudo-science anyways.....so again, good luck....