A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monina Cabrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monina Cabrera is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monina Cabrera, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabrera graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Cabrera has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Children's Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monina Sevilla Cabrera MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Monina S. Cabrera practice?
- Dr. Monina Cabrera has 3 office locations.
Dr. Monina Cabrera practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux City, IA.
See Omaha Pediatricians and Omaha Endocrinologists.