Dr. Monique Abner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Monique Abner?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Monique Abner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 20th, 2017

She is a wonderful Doctor and a very great person. Puts her patients first. When she sees you, she is there with you 1,000%.

August 7th, 2015

I know I am going to be so happy for making this...

I know I am going to be so happy for making this decision. I met w/ my doctor & within a week my insurance co. had approved me for surgery within 90 days! My issues are, 1st I just feel like I don't have time to prepare and 2nd I am scared of the healing process. Please give whatever advice you can.

July 13th, 2015

I know I am going to be so happy for making this...

February 24th, 2015

I was very impressed and a second surgery.

May 12th, 2013

Dont Walk, Run Away! She's Horrible!

I'm a glutton for punishment. Dr. Abner did my breast reduction, liposuction & a chemical peel on my face. I thought it possible to get beyond her horrible bedside manner; however, I was wrong. When I attempted to discuss with her that my breast were uneven & one nipple was higher than the other, it was some how my fault. When I asked questions about the excessive bruising I experienced with liposuction, the response was "its not a big deal" & "why are you asking me about this". The chemical peel left horrible scars on my face that she blamed on my lack of applying enough sunscreen. I rated her staff poor because she cant keep a receptionist (wonder why). Beyond being rude, she is unethical. She talks to me about other patients. Constantly talking about her art work & dance seems to be far more important than my "self inflicted" side effects of her butchery. I regret that I & my insurance paid her a lot of money. I do NOT recommend Dr. Abner for anything. She is a Horrible human being.

April 7th, 2011

Seems to have interest but not well spoken. Can be very rude towards people. If you need a real caring Doctor and want to feel comfortable I would highly recommend another physician that will be professonal.

June 2nd, 2010

Wonderful Dr. Will definitely recommend to my friends. Excellent follow-up with actually calling at home to see how I was doing following surgery. Would definitely go back again if ever needed. Thanks Dr. Abner for the great care!

May 13th, 2010

Great Surgeon

Dr. Abner is an excellent physician! She is very caring and attentive. When I was in the hospital, she was very accessible. She managed my pain very well. She's a very hands-on physician which I loved! She personally handled everything about me including changing my bandages. The followup visits are great. She's very thorough and compassionate about her work.I would definitely recommend her to my friends and family.

December 5th, 2009

Dr. Abner has a horrible bedside manner. She is one of the most insensitive doctors I have ever met. I would definitely not refer her to a stranger, and certainly not to anyone I considered to be a friend. She minimized my pain, and ignored the pain, and did not offer suggestions on how to decrease my pain. She was so unprofessional, and was so rude to me I avoided calling her even though I was in pain. I searched for ways to aid in my pain via the internet rather than have to call my doctors office. No patient should not be belittled for having pain. I chose this doctor because I thought she would have my best interest at heart, and that was definitely not the case.

September 21st, 2017