A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monique Araya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monique Araya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monique Araya, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Araya graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Araya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monique Fiona Araya MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Monique F. Araya practice?
- Dr. Monique Araya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Monique Araya practices Pediatrics near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Luis Obispo, CA.
See Beverly Hills Pediatricians.