Dr. Monique Araya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Monique Araya?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Monique Araya?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 27th, 2015

Hands on, Great Staff, Scheduling Flexibility

I have been visiting Dr. Araya since the birth of my 6 month old daughter who was a bit early and under weight. Dr. Araya and her staff were amazing when it came to dealing with the special needs of our new daughter and coaching on the relationship building for my 2 year old toddler. We had to come in 2-3 times for weigh in and consultation and there was never a wait. They have 2 lactation consultants on staff and are always available. The only thing I will warn you about is that the two nurses Bea and Esther are 2 different people (identical twins who are both nurses).

May 19th, 2015

Amazing doctor and staff!! Dr Araya is an amazing and caring physician who is always available. Her staff is fantastic and so helpful!!

February 25th, 2015

I love Dr.Araya, she really cares! she is so sweet and kind!

January 19th, 2015

Dr. Araya is an amazing doctor! Highly recommend her!

November 8th, 2012

Tthe BEST in Beverly Hills

Dr Araya is amazing , we love her, she listen to your kid, i would recommend to anyone looking for a good Dr.

June 25th, 2012

She put my daughter at ease

Dr. Whitman is our pediatrician (my son still sees him) but when my daughter turned 15 she felt she wanted a female doctor. How lucky that Dr. Araya was already in the same suite! She is easy to talk to without losing her professional demeanor. Plus, Dr. Whitman is there for her as well.

December 22nd, 2011

had her as my son't pediatrician since day one, she came to the hospital when he was born and i knew she was going to be his pediatrician.

October 7th, 2010

Can't Find Better than Her!

I've been taking my daughter to Dr. Araya since she was first born. She is now 2 1/2. I think that we've had probably 15-20 visits by now, and I have never once had a bad experience. I have heard her answering phone calls from other parents, have personally had to deal with labs, referrals, insurance issues and emergencies (what I thought were emergencies). Both she and her staff are friendly and personable and helpful. It's amazing to see bad reviews here, but I guess we're all entitled to our own opinions. For probably a full year of visits my daughter was afraid of the doctor's office, and at each of those visits Dr. Araya was completely understanding and took the time to examine my daughter's dolly before moving to listen/look at my daughter, which helped put my daughter at ease. If I call with a question and she is busy she ALWAYS calls back within an hour or two -- at latest. My mother was visiting once when my daughter was first born and came to a couple of check ups, and when we left the office she said that the feeling from Dr. Araya and her staff was the same as the one she had from the pediatrician who took care of my brother and I when we were little. It is a personal, warm and friendly office - a small town feel in the middle of a big city. She is a wonderful part of the village helping to raise my daughter.

October 7th, 2010

Great Pediatrician

I had to leave a review after reading the last one. Like the other mother, my son had a terrible rash all over as a newborn and was miserable. I was feeding him formula. Dr. Araya had me change formulas and spent a lot of time explaining his dry allergic skin (eczema) to me, and how to care for it and prevent it. She told me that if he didn't improve and if he was still miserable she would refer him to a dermatologist. Luckily he began improving within two weeks. It took a couple of months for him to clear up completely, but he did, and she was completely right on about his eczema. I've exchanged stories with other moms who have other doctors, and it sounds to me like changing formula is the first step with a baby with eczema. My son is now 14 months old, eczema-free, and when I remember how his skin looked at 2 months of age I am so grateful to Dr. Araya for all of the time she spent helping. It's hard to believe she would have changed the last reviewer's baby formula and not have explained the allergies and skin rash also, as she did to me. And if my son had continued to be miserable and did not improve I would have been grateful to have her pay attention, do blood tests and refer me to a dermatologist! Dr. Araya is wonderful, always treats us kindly and really cares about my family. We appreciate her and her staff tremendously!!!

September 14th, 2010

will not recommend

I use to take my baby girl to her for the first 2 months. around 1st month my baby started getting rashes, she made me change formula even then rashes were going worst. she pushed us to get blood work done for my 2 month old baby.. we did and she was not able to find out the cause and the worst thing was my baby became dull after the blood work, so pianful for a 2 month old.. After doing all this one good dermatologist found out the rashes were due to dry skin, also called eczema. We changed our pediatrician

September 7th, 2010

Love her!

Dr. Araya is always kind, warm and very patient with me (a first time mom) and all of my questions. I transferred into this practice over a year ago and could not be happier. She spends more time with me than any doctor I've met in the past, and my daughter just loves her. At this last visit I waited for her for 10 minutes and she was completely apologetic for keeping me waiting.

August 25th, 2010

very rushed and a very arrogant attitude.