A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monique Baer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monique Baer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Baer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Baer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
- Finley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monique Marie Baer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Monique M. Baer practice?
- Dr. Monique Baer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Monique Baer practices Family Medicine near Dubuque, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Dubuque Family Physicians.