Dr. Monique Barbour MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

December 1st, 2016
Very professional and thorough Dr.
Dr Barbour and her staff are amazing! I originally went to her for a Cosmetic procedure . She has a full Opthomologist practice as well as a very diversified selection in the attached optical store. During my procedure I told Dr Barbour that I was having a hard time with my contact lenses and my allergies. She suggested wearing my glasses for a few days, so I marched into the eyeglass area and John helped me not only choose a reasonable priced pair of glasses, they were ready in 1 hr! Thank you

November 30th, 2016
Beware of this person, she will blind you. Medicare Fraud!

September 3rd, 2015
Very pleasant office staffs as well as the Dr.

May 16th, 2015
ruined my eye
there are no words i can use on this site to tell you about this doctor. Unless you want to go blind, and spend thousands of dollars doing it , you better find another doctor, I never left a comment about anything or anybody on the net in my life, but i WARN you . This doctor could give a rats a---s about you or your vision problems. Trust me. my vision has never been the same since she operated on me. WHAT A MISTAKE and now i have to spend the rest of my life this way .

October 1st, 2014
Dr. Barbour has great way of dealing with patients. She is attentive and quite knowledgable. Her office is conveniently located and her staff is wonderful. I have trusted her with my eyes for several years and even had successful surgeries. I would highly recommend her to my friends and family!

July 28th, 2014
Patient
Staff is very sweet, and accommodating to all. Front desk girl was so nice :) Even tho the wait was a little long it was well worth the wait ! Dr. Barbour is very knowledgeable and interested in helping my mother. She was very attentive to all of our needs and helped us in all of our concerns. She is a great doctor that is willing to go that extra mile to help you. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER TO ALL !!!!

July 7th, 2014
Patient
Dr. Barbour has been my doctor for over 15 years and she is a very knowledgeable in her profession and even in some areas that is not her specialty. I would recommend anyone to go to her.

September 25th, 2013
Terrible!
Office was run very badly. The optician and the doctor were hostile. They were not accommodating; terrible customer service. Unprofessional. Under Florida law, a contacts exam can be written out for 2 years. They refused. There were blanks in the scripts. I had to call the office back to clarify. Would not recommend to ANYONE.

May 6th, 2013
Worste experience ever
Dr. Barbour is the most vicious and unprofessional doctor I have ever seen..Her office is incredibly dirty...her staff is rude...the equipment is outdated, and her only concern is money..she cancelled numerous eye surgeries without informing the patients in a timely manner..i would encourage all seniors (and everyone else) to seek help elsewhere...

April 6th, 2017