A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. MONIQUE BROTMAN:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. MONIQUE BROTMAN is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. MONIQUE BROTMAN, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Obstetrics and gynecology
Education & Awards
Dr. BROTMAN graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. BROTMAN has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Norwegian-American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. MONIQUE BROTMAN DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. MONIQUE BROTMAN practice?
- Dr. MONIQUE BROTMAN has 1 office location.
Dr. MONIQUE BROTMAN practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Oak Park, IL.
See Oak Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.