Learn more about Dr. Monique Brown-King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monique Brown-King is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown-King
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown-King Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown-King graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Brown-King has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nash Hospitals
- Nash General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monique Yolanda Brown-King MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Monique Y. Brown-King practice?
- Dr. Monique Brown-King has 9 office locations.
Dr. Monique Brown-King practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Rocky Mount, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Dunn, NC and Willard, NC.
See Rocky Mount Psychiatrists.