A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monique Browns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monique Browns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monique Browns, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Browns graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Browns has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monique Marie Browns MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Monique M. Browns practice?
- Dr. Monique Browns has 3 office locations.
Dr. Monique Browns practices Family Medicine near Watsonville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Cruz, CA and Salinas, CA.
See Watsonville Primary Care Doctors.