Dr. Monique Cohn DO Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

October 29th, 2016
Wanted to send a thank you to Stacy & the office for helping my daughter !!! No waiting & very kind staff. Special thank you to Ken ! Your kindness meant so much !!!!

July 18th, 2016
So Disappointed
Would NOT go back. Can NOT recommend. Rude staff, long wait time without explanation. The doctor spent less then 10 minutes with me after waiting over an hour to see her only to have her prescribe medication which costs over $400. Should have gone with my instinct and found a dermatologist with the Cleveland Clinic or University Hospital. So disappointed.

October 23rd, 2015
Has no rrespect for patients time. Always wait at least 45 minutes min no matter what time of day.

December 11th, 2014
I turned the clock backwards simply by visiting Dr. Cohen for a bit of Restiline! Who would ever guess I'm turning 70! Just keep those comments coming and a HUGE thank you to Dr. Cohen for making it happen!

October 9th, 2014
Great doctor !
I have been going to Dr. Cohen for years now ! Not sure why the negative reviews, my experience with both her and her staff has always been great! Dr. Cohen is wonderful and knows her stuff! Ive never felt rushed during my appt, in fact I've always felt she listened to all my concerns and whatever she has recommended has kept my skin clear ! Her staff is great as well!!

September 14th, 2014
Never even looked at my skin

January 9th, 2014
I see Stacey for my acne. I usually do not have to wait more than 20 minutes to see her, since I usually schedule the last appointment of the day. Although she does not spend a lot of time with her patients, she is very knowledgeable and had prescribed some meds that have helped greatly with my severe acne.

December 26th, 2013
Highly recommended!!!
My doctor in Hudson recommended Dr. Cohn. I had two black and brown moles and was moving to a sunny climate so wanted to get them checked out. Dr. Cohn removed them both, one on my face. No scar. She did a beautiful job. And both were pre-cancerous. She was so nice and gave me a ton of samples for my adult acne too. Every time I come back to visit, I will be coming to see her for regular skin checks. I found a new favorite dermatologist. Highly recommended!!!

May 9th, 2013
Always an insanely long wait!
I like Dr. Cohn, but they haved told me that they book 4 people for every time slot....and it shows. You have to wait for hours (literally). I only book their first appointment in the day and I still wait an hour! It is terrible.
Doctor's Response

We try our best to meet the demand for dermatology services. We also offer no-waiting appointments with our Physician's Assistant. Another option is first appointment after lunch. We apologize that we were not able to see you without the wait you experienced.

February 1st, 2013
long-time patient
I am a long-time patient of Dr. Cohn's, and am extremely disappointed with my last visit. It was a long wait before I actually got to see her; over an hour. Waiting time is usually very long, and some staff members are not friendly. At my last visit, while waiting in the exam room an assistant confirmed with me the reason for my visit, and asked me if there was anything else I wished to discuss with the doctor. I mention something else, but while I was waiting for her, I thought of two other questions. After the appointment was over, the assistant "scolded" me for not telling her everything I wanted to speak about with the doctor. She was extremely rude and demeaning, and I felt very embarassed as she scolded me in front of other staff members. She was so rude, in fact, that one of the other staff members apologized for her behavior towards me. The irony is, I spent well over $200 in products related to the additional questions I asked her, plus the cost of the visit and services provided, as I have an insurance deductible to meet before I'm covered. Although I have a follow-up appointment in two weeks, I won't be going back.

October 30th, 2012
Money hungry, rude, and very unprofessional
Went to her for years. She cost me lots and lots of money, but never helped my cystic acne even a little bit. Rude, and only interested in what I had on or who my bag was made by. Did nothing at all to help my condition.

September 25th, 2012
For The Love Of Money
I will never forget what Dr. Cohn said to me when referring back to her early experiences training with another doctor. She said she was taught to "make all the money while you can." This was not surprising to hear since people were standing up in the waiting room because the office was triple booking patients. That comment she made that day revealed exactly what this doctor (and I use that term loosely)was all about. I knew I was not coming back after hearing that, and when I asked the office personnel at the desk for a copy of my office records as I was leaving, one of the girls with her back turned to me said very loudly and rudely, "I don't have time for this!" I made her give me my medical records and vowed never to go back there again and to never recommend this poor excuse for a doctor to anyone.