Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Monique Child
Dr. Monique Child, MD, DMD is a Doctor primarily located in Anchorage, AK, with another office in Anchorage, AK. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Child is affiliated with Providence Alaska Medical Center, Osf Saint Anthony Med Center and Alaska Regional Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Monique Child has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Monique Child is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.
Dr. David Brauner
Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiology, Pediatrics
Anchorage, AK 0.31 mi
Dr. Lyn Clark
Pediatrics, General Practice
Anchorage, AK 0.44 mi39
Dr. John Christopherson
Anchorage, AK 0.85 mi40