A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monique D'Avis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monique D'Avis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monique D'Avis, DMD, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Avis graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. D'Avis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Osf Saint Anthony Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monique Marie D'Avis DMD and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Monique M. D'Avis practice?
- Dr. Monique D'Avis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Monique D'Avis practices Pediatrics near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Pediatricians.