A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monique Devoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monique Devoe, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Devoe graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Devoe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monique Hara Devoe MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Monique H. Devoe practice?
- Dr. Monique Devoe has 1 office location.
Dr. Monique Devoe practices Emergency Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Emergency Physicians.