Overall Review

July 29th, 2016
Great doctor!
Dr. Gagnon is wonderful. She has been my children's doctor for their whole lives - they are 14 and 16. She has a great bedside manner, very gentle and caring. She spends a lot of time with us and answers any questions, never making us feel rushed. My daughter has had serious mental health issues for the past couple of years and I have called her with a lot of questions. She is always willing to spend time on the phone with me and she is very reassuring. I can't say enough good things about her! And the practice as a whole is wonderful too - all of the doctors, nurses and staff are great.

September 30th, 2011
Awful Practice
In the two months I went there, first two of my sons life, they missed his low thyroid, and treated me as if I was the problem. At birth he tested positive for the biotin enzyme deficiency, (a standard test in Connecticut) the nurse practitioner told me that it doesn't matter, it's just some "state thing,", and only when he is a grown up and wants to have a family of his own will it matter, since it's a recessive gene he just needs to be sure his wife doesn't have the same problem. This is completely WRONG. He needs to take additional Biotin (a B vitamin) daily (compounded at Walgreens New Haven) otherwise his body, which can not process it will be under undo stress. This place sucks. As a first time mom I can not tell you how stressful it was, And the parking, or lack there of, makes it more so. The pediatricians most of whom were female were condescending and seemed annoyed by questions and a less that purely obedient approach. They charge $20 for each after hours call to farmed out nurses in Canada. It seems to be a factory too many kids, too many doctors.