A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monique Gedenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monique Gedenk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gedenk graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Gedenk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monique Gedenk MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Monique Gedenk practice?
- Dr. Monique Gedenk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Monique Gedenk practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.