A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monique Gedenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gedenk
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gedenk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monique Gedenk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gedenk graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Gedenk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monique Gedenk MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Monique Gedenk practice?
- Dr. Monique Gedenk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Monique Gedenk practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.