Dr. Monique Gingold MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 1st, 2016
Spent two hours with my daughter and myself. Very thorough

May 3rd, 2016
5 Stars!
Dr. Gingold is wonderful. It took a little while for my son to first be seen because he was a new patient but since then getting appointments have been fast and easy. She is very nice and my son really likes her. She really knows her stuff and I am so thankful that I was referred from multiple friends to see Dr. Gingold because she has helped my son is so many ways. She is so friendly and really interacts with the children. I highly recommend Dr. Gingold 5 stars all the way!!!

March 21st, 2016
Excellent
Spent plenty of time with us and our child. Answered all our questions and his, made everyone feel at ease. We really appreciate how knowledgeable she is and easy to talk to. She not only wanted to hear the adults but also the child, and she explained everything to him so he could understand it. Will definitely return and highly recommend!!

January 27th, 2015
Dr. Gingold is so incredibly knowledgeable about her field. Highly recommended.

January 11th, 2015
Great doctor
Even though the wait was long, the doctor never rushed us. She spent so much time with us that I understand why we waited. No regrets.

November 20th, 2013
Come on doc. Get your head out of the CLOUDS
She was terrible. Had a terrible way about her and was very rude. We had traveled 4 hours to get to her and appointment was long waited. She didn't want to hear any information about other specialist or see pics of reacquiring tingling and numbness my daughter has been experiencing for a year now burning and hot to the touch. Other docs sent us to her explaining unusual not normal and need to get to the bottom of this. Her test was a toothpick to the skin test and talk was about herself. I would never recommend her to anyone. She has too many degrees and thinks she is above everyone. Being able to fill your walls with plaques is one thing but putting knowledge you learned to work is another. Some docs got it and some just don't know how to relate one degree of info let alone 3 or 4 degrees..Disappointing and took all day to be told the toothpick test says her nerves are just fine. Anatomical systematic metabolical... come one doc...

February 26th, 2013
Hard to explain - has an odd way about her - like she is in her own world. After several years we stopped going for our child because it just feels uncomfortable.