A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monique Higginbotham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monique Higginbotham is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monique Higginbotham, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Higginbotham graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Higginbotham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
- Childrens Hosp Of Pittsburgh Of Upmc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Higginbotham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Monique R. Higginbotham practice?
Dr. Monique Higginbotham practices Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, NJ.
See Pittsburgh Pediatricians.