A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monique Kunkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunkel graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Kunkel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Texas Health Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monique Poisson Kunkel MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Monique P. Kunkel practice?
- Dr. Monique Kunkel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Monique Kunkel practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.