A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monique Kunkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kunkel
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kunkel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunkel graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Kunkel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Texas Health Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monique Poisson Kunkel MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Monique P. Kunkel practice?
- Dr. Monique Kunkel has 1 office location.
Dr. Monique Kunkel practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.