A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monique Lentz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monique Lentz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lentz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lentz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monique Lentz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lentz graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Lentz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital
- Medical College of GA Hospital
- St Joseph`s Hospital Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monique Howard Lentz MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Monique H. Lentz practice?
- Dr. Monique Lentz has 1 office location.
Dr. Monique Lentz practices Psychiatry near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Psychiatrists.