Dr. Monique Lentz MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 21st, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Lentz is extremely professional and knowledgeable. She is very easy to talk to and understands psychotropic medications and what is best for the patient.

February 2nd, 2015
Dr. Lentz is kind and easy to talk to. She does ask how medications work for you and includes you in making decisions for your healthcare but she doesn't allow you to dictate which medications she will give you. For those who claim that she refused service for missed appointments all I can say is that it must have been a habit (most doctors will drop a patient that continually misses appointments) because I have missed an appointment and had no problems with doctor or staff.

January 12th, 2014
Very easy to talk to. Very attentive. She remembers specific things about my life that I have discussed with her, and asks me about them -- without referring to notes. She makes astute observations and suggestions. I always leave with the feeling that she is genuinely interested in my well-being.

December 13th, 2013
Doesn't really care
I missed a apointment and she got mad at me and was very rude when I tried to reschedule! Her office staff is rude and gave me the wrong dates when I called to confirm an appt time! I got very mentally sick and she wouldn't see me bc of missed appts! She doesn't care about her patients, she wouldn't even refill a previous written script even though I was very sick! And she would always ask me what I wanted to take, I'm paying her to tell me what to take, she needs to do her job or find a new one!

August 8th, 2012
Quick, Caring, Efficient Doctor
Dr Lentz cares about her patients and spends the time required to deal with their needs. Routine visits are in and out, but more complex issues or those that occur between visits (via phone call) she deals with care and efficient attention.

January 23rd, 2012
-Horrible patient service- prescriptions/appts/follow up-Horrible customer service from office staff

July 28th, 2014