A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monique Masse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monique Masse is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Masse
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Masse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monique Masse, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Masse graduated from University of California at Davis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monique Masse MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Monique Masse practice?
- Dr. Monique Masse has 1 office location.
Dr. Monique Masse practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Poway, CA.
See Poway Pediatricians and Poway Psychiatrists.