A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monique Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meyer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Meyer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monique Anne Meyer MD is a female Radiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Monique A. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Monique Meyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Monique Meyer practices Radiology and Body Imaging near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Clovis, CA.
See Fresno Radiologists.