A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monique Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyer
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meyer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Meyer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monique Anne Meyer MD is a female Radiologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Monique A. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Monique Meyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Monique Meyer practices Radiology and Body Imaging near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Clovis, CA.
See Fresno Radiologists.